Reservations are open and ready to book your camping trip
- Choose your Start Date by clicking on box with the numbers date (clicking on the calendar itself does nothing) - Next - choose your end date
- Click on one of the Blue highlighted words - Double Sites or Single Campsite
- You will then see a list of available sites for that timeframe
- Highlighted in green means Available. Highlighted in red means Booked and sold out. Highlighted in grey means Campsite is currently unavailable
- You will be able to reserve 60 days in advance of your arrival date for a period of up to 14 consecutive days
- All Reservations require a minimum of 2 nights
- Long Weekends require a minimum of 3 nights
- You can reserve for a maximum of 14 consecutive days
- You cannot reserve online for for your same day arrival. It has to be reserved at least the day before
- You can only reserve 1 campsite per reservation for that given timeframe (no booking multiple sites under the same name)
- Identification will be required at check in so please make sure you put the name of the person on the reservation who will be at the campsite for the whole duration of the reservation.
- Your reservation will be held until 10pm on your arrival date. Failure to arrive will result in the cancellation of your whole reservation and the site will no longer be available to you.
- Note: sending a friend to "hold" your reservation is not permitted. You, as the reservation holder, MUST be physically here with the Intention of Camping
Tue Feb 27 - Wed Feb 28, 2024